Sunday, April 13, 2008

Many thanks

I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to everyone who helped out with my campaign for VP Academic, especially everyone who voted yes for me. Even though I was unopposed, it was still a stressful time. I would like to think that I worked hard during campaign regardless.

I am really excited to work with the incoming team and fulltime staff. After I found out that I won, it hit me that now I have to accomplish all these things I said I was going to do.I think I am ready for the challenge. This year, SMUSA has to overcome some major challenges like a governance restructuring, campus sustainability, and making SMUSA and its services more relevant to students. It is going to be a busy year, but I am looking forward to it.

I wonder who we'll kidnap this year??

No comments: